What an absolute pleasure to work with RGORG. The quality of the work reflects the investment in the project. She cares! I have already recommended RGORG to a number of people I know who are looking for design work. I love working with 99Designs! The ONLY challenge is that the project may have taken longer than preferred because of the time difference. Not significant enough of an issue to give any rating lower than a 5 STAR RATING. Thank you, RGORG and 99
Designs. I will be back.
How triggerfishcorp started their logo design journey
The name INTERRA Capital comes from “IN” abbreviated for investment “TERRA” Latin for land or soil.
The company accepts investment from individual investors and purchases property as an entity, primarily agricultural farmland, targeting long-term gains as a hedge on inflation.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Business persons, investors, people who would generally invest in Wall Street.
NOT targeting a farmer investor because if they have capital to invest, they generally invest directly in farmland.
Professional look and credibility is important.
• Communicate that we're: environmentally responsible, support world food supply, partner with farmers to lease and manage the acquired property.
• Communicate who we are, and who we cater to, in a simple and memorable way.
• Include a unique symbol that could also be set apart from the brand name and still communicate who we are
• Sleek, modern and professional design.
• Two colors maximum (your choice)
• Variations in black & white (optional, but encouraged)
• Landscape layout suitable for signage, stationery and website
• 100% vector art delivered in AI and/or EPS format(s)
• NO stock photography or clip art
• NO script-style fonts
Optional but very much appreciated - If you could describe your design and how it communicates the message we're trying to portray. (i.e. how does the logo communicate that we're environmentally responsible, support world food supply, partner with farmers to lease and manage the acquired property.)