Great designer & very responsive to feedback throughout the contest. Thanks so much! -ECSEL
- Eli Bildner
How Sarah4 started their logo design journey
PLC Insurance, LLC.
We are a Washington based insurance agency, in business since 1961. We sell both business (property, liability and auto) and personal insurance products (home, auto, boat, etc.) We protect peoples assetts, in the event of the unforseeable. What sets us apart from our competition are the relationships we establish with our clients and the service that we provide to them.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We currently work with all types of business owners (small to large corporations) and middle class to upper class personal lines clients. We are upping our marketing efforts to attract more of the same type of clientle. Our immediate focus is Western Washington but we also write nationaly.
We are looking for a logo for our Insurance Agency, PLC Insurance, LLC.
1. Our current color scheme incorporates burgandy(maroon), black and grey and we would like to stick to this in the logo but are open to designers professional opinion. Attached is a file of my business card. It is printed on a light grey paper. We would prefer to use up our exisitng stock of business cards, letterhead, etc. while incorporating the new logo.
2. We do not want any cartoons.
3. We don't really want to associate with any type of symbol (ex: lighthouse or sheild) probably something more obscure/original. But again if something strikes the designer from our description we are open to that opinion.
3. We would like something that is conservative and professional, but stands out.
4. We would like something that is going to be timeless and classy, not trendy.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.