melissa tsao photography
My name is Melissa Tsao and I specialize in portrait photography. I love working with children and their families to create art pieces that they will treasure forever. I feel like my current site is lacking a professional logo and design. Currently, my site gives the impression that I do photography as a hobby and not as a profession. Here is where you, the designers, will come into play. I want my logo/site to reflect a business that is upscale and professional, and I am sure that your new branding will accomplish that. My blogsite address is http://www.melissatsaoblog.com
I am targeting middle class families. Clients who have a taste in boutiques, fine portraiture and value quality work. These types of clients appreciate the small details of my business such as cute packaging and hand written notes.
1. No cartoons or clip art.
2. My current colors are light blue and white, but am open to other color options. I think the light blue may be hard to read.
3. Clean logo that looks professional, fun and whimsical.
4. I would like a logo that works well both in color and in black and white.
5. Logo needs to appeal to middle class families interested in portraits for their newborns, children, or families.
6. No baby rattles, bottles or anything too literal that associates with the three categories of newborns, children and families.
7. I would like to see the suggestion of a family tree, maybe some "love birds" and an element that represents playfulness/children (like imica in #74 has already done with the tree swing.)
8. I love lower cap letters but am open to other ideas.
9. Abandon old logo (circle with the m) unless you can create something that works.
Thank you so much!