Mogeek is the absolute best designer that I have ever worked with. I am a very difficult and demanding client and expect only the very best. He exceeded my expectations in every way. By the time we were done, I felt guilty not paying him more. If you have the good fortune of being accepted as a client by this designer, you should run, not walk, as fast as you can toward his work!
How jdehaan started their logo design journey
PLEASE READ THE FULL BRIEF BEFORE SUBMITTING
NetFiesta is a small and personal company in the Netherlands (EU) that provides ICT services (system- and network management, consultancy) and Web design and development for small and medium sized businesses.
Started small and simple we used our current logo and corporate identity since our start 6 years ago.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Headlines and guides in our new logo to be designed by you
Our new logo has to be a logo of very high quality which has a lot of Web 2.0 style. It must be a vector designed source, preferred in Adobe Illustrator.
Furthermore and very important is that the logo must show what we do, however that can sound difficult (ICT services, Web development and hosting). This contest is not only to design a logo but also to find a creative and unique idea for a logo to show what we do as a company! I assume the most of you here have a big imagination.
The prize of $430 will be paid if I will choose a logo in this contest and assign a winner. If not found, I will choose a winner anyway and pay him/her $200 guaranteed! In this case I won't request source files also.
Again, as noticed before: this is not done to get idea's or something, so don't be afraid, you can trust me!
- The company name NetFiesta should be in the logo
- Quality of the design must be very high and not boring
- Eye catching logo
- Fresh and innovative look
- Web 2.0 styles are liked (shadows, "wet-floor" effect)
- Preferred to have a logo that can be both on top of a dark, light and white background and in that case preferred to have two versions with inverted or other colors on a dark background
- Must be self-designed, unique and not (partly) bought
- If a font is used in the logo it must be supplied in Windows format
- Don't use photographs (non vector material)
- Be creative, don't create a design that looks like the current ones in this contest
- Preferred is not to use a tagline