good simple reworking of our logo into something more contemporary whilst keeping the corporate identity
How QuantumDoja started their logo design journey
I'm Chris, I'm starting up a new online game for women young & old. It will be a free to play game that people will register to play. The game revolves around dating people.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Ages 16-40
- Use mobile devices
- Like organizing events
- Like dating
There is a possibility that I may extend to men if people like the game.
I'm after a logo for Promiscuous.com
- The logo should contain the word "Promiscuous"
- The logo should not contain the .com part of the name.
- If you want to include a (TM) or (R) mark, that is fine, not mandatory.
- If possible logo created in Vector so it can be scaled easily.
- Color choice is up-to you.
- It should NOT be adult themed.
I like the logo from this website: http://www.princi.co.uk/ - but I think we can do better as that one is hard to read, I like the swirly P!