Marsha Pia’s design was awesome! She shows creativity that is above and beyond!
- Happy Virus
Awesome attention to detail. Was very quick to fix minor revisions we asked for in the logo. Was also very quick in correspondence. Would recommend strongly to a friend!
very user friendly and will go above and beyond to exceed your request!
Excellent work! Prompt responses and great attention to detail, we would be happy to work with again!
Excellent work! This is the second time I reached out the designer for work.
How kathrynfortexans started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ranked Choice Voting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are campaigning for local and state elections to adopt the Ranked Choice Voting method.
Campaign consists of a general public education effort aimed at the general public in the State of Texas, U.S.
The campaign also consists of a lobbying effort aimed at civic and political leaders in Texas.
Most have never heard of Ranked Choice Voting, so the logo needs to be easily interpreted.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Layout must incorporate:
- Texas state outline
- “Ranked Choice Voting” words
Color Palette: Texas Flag Colors (Red, White, Blue)
- Easy to interpret by someone completely unfamiliar with the acronym ‘RCV’
- Clearly indicates a Texas based and led campaign
- Social media friendly (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Mobile device friendly (light file size, works well large and small sizes)
- Easily translates into two versions: a colored and a b/w printer-friendly version
- Flexible against light and dark backgrounds
Attached is our current draft design. The problem is that it does not incorporate the word 'Voting'. We're looking for any better idea.