Matt Cooke needed a new logo
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 54 designs submitted by 13 freelance designers.
We are located in New York City.
We're software developers that appreciate simple, clean design.
The logo will be featured on our website (under construction) and in the Control Panel.
IT is a service for web developers. You know, the kind of folks that like to work in a dark cave and get excited when a new keyboard shortcut is added to gmail!
All kidding aside, web developers are on the internet all day long looking at logos, design, and reviews of various services. So, they have a trained eye for good design vs. average design.
We want to impress these folks with our logo.
We encourage you to be creative with your submissions. Here are some loose guidelines:
* Needs to be a blend of professional and consumer (this is a challenge but we believe it can be done).
* The name lends itself to the use of a gun and envelope in the logo. The use of a gun cannot elicit thoughts of crime. Perhaps a toy gun would work best.
* We like lots of white space. Clean, elegant design.
* Colors - We're thinking of three colors. Gradients of grey mixed with the blue and red. Samples of the blue and red that we like are included in the jpeg file attached to this brief.
* Font - We'd like a sans serif font.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.