Great experience with this design process. Thank you for all of your hard work. I was very vague with what i wanted and The One was able to be creative with me and show me a variety of things to accommodate what was in my mind and what i wanted to communicate
Great Job! Thanks!!
Very easy to work with...really gets things done!
- M.G. designs
MG Design is a winner! Just what I was looking for. We worked great as a team!!!!! Creative, intuitive, and responsive. Thanks
Excellent work and service!
How WhiLab started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
ReDoos Your Impact
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ReDoos is a peer to peer ridesharing app targeting any person on the planet who suffers from traffic congestion and the lost productivity and environmental impact that is a result of the traffic.
Target audience 18 to 70... anyone who has a smartphone and wants to navigate the grid in major cities to rural markets.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- 4 leaf clover representing a green and environmental story
- stem of clover being a road
- 2 o's in ReDoos could be wheels and the rest of the word leaning against them like it is going fast
- emphasize the R in ReDoos
Logo should be:
- Fun and Happy - get kids need to ask their parents what it is when they see the logo on the back window of other cars
- Cool enough for college students
- A brand that you could figure out has something to do with the environment and ease of transportation