/akaline is hard-working and eager to please. We are very proud of the logo they designed for us!
Very creative and responsive. Great to work with! We love our new logo!
I'll have to do some additional work on the style guide, but otherwise well done!
As always, a pleasure to work with such a talented and underrated artist.
How CodyUX started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Commercial Sales & Lighting Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a manufacturer’s rep agency for commercial and architectural lighting companies. We provide design support to architects and engineers as they incorporate our lighting and controls into their drawings. Our expertise in next level technologies sets us apart from our competition.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Solid colors, no gradients
- Easy to cut (Cricut), embroider or silk screen
- Should be designed for white or transparent background
- I’d like the logo to be the word REVELume with any additional design elements designed into the lettering (i.e. no extra shapes or symbols)
- Lettering to be predominantly blue
- I’m flexible on the rest of the color palette, but 1) red and green, 2) gray/silver, or 3) yellow/gold could all be good secondary color choices
- By-line “Commercial Sales & Lighting Design” won’t always need to appear with the logo
- Hip, contemporary, tech, etc.
- Inspiration for the company name comes from the Book of Revelations