First time using 99d and highly recommend to anyone considering. Whilst apprehensive to begin with, the parameters & guidelines are clear and support is at your fingertips every step of the way.
After selecting the contest winner, it wasn't very long at all before had our final design that was perfect. Everything ran very smoothly and SeveNLucK was a pleasure to deal with. Overall it was a lot less daunting than first imagined and completely ecstatic with the final results
- N8 SmarterAds
How VIATeC started their logo design journey
Peer Support Round Tables give technology members opportunities to learn from other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise & best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in the high-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
VIATeC (Victoria Advanced Technology Council)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
VIATeC initiated the Peer Round Table program in 2005. The current groups include:
- CEO Breakfast Club
- Executive 2.0
- HR Managers
- Advanced Manufacturing Managers
- Software Managers
- Product Managers
- IP Managers
- SustainabilityThese groups give members and their employees opportunities to learnfrom other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise& best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in thehigh-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
Each group is unique and is owned by the peers themselves, whichgrants a great deal of autonomy. Confidentiality, trust and buildingrelationships are key to each group’s success. Participants will findinformation, ideas and inspirations to take away with them, and willoften uncover & resolve common issues.
- VIATeC Colours (Orange & Blue) are preferred (visit viatec.ca)
- Communicating the message " professionals benefiting by sharing expertise"
- Logo relating to the high-tech industry (preferred not obligatory)
- VIATeC Name as part of the logo
- A slogan as part of it
- Too many colours