Great job Terry! He has lots of patience and is willing to work with you until the job is done! professional courteous service. A real pleasure! I hope to do business again. :-)
How LAB started their logo design journey
Hip, fun, early stage, funded startup in Boston, needs a brand new logo designed. We are open to all ideas.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
runmyerrand is a community based social networking inspired web and mobile platform. We are the Ebay meets Craigslist for everyday errands such as: dry cleaning, Target Runs, goodwill donation drop off, etc. We want our logo to convey a sense of community, dynamic content, fun, and also trust and professionalism. Overall we want a hip, web 2.0, vibe.
We are currently redesigning our website, so the current colors and style will be changed. Do no feel tied to anything you see here: http://runmyerrand.com
By entering this contest you agree that we will own the IP associated with the winning logo design.
- These are the colors we have been working with: #1f9ffc, #627C25, and #C85722. Not all of these colors need to be used.
- Design must make it easy to read the domain name, by breaking up the "run" the "my" and the "errand".
- We are open to including an image of a runner
- final artwork as an illustrator file
- A design that is over the top, and too hip, that it loses its sense of professionalism. There is a fine line that we would like to balance.