Very sharp and intelligent design of the logo, using all the brand attributes we wanted to incorporate with lots of style! Thank you!!
- creative E
William at Wikilix did a great job with our logo design and went above and beyond with his service, getting back to me at all hours.
- Grant design
I’m Extremely satisfied with your work on my logo. You did a perfect job and you were available most of the day. I respect how you value your clients and their needs.
About myself, I’m very fussy when It comes to my work. I always want first class and highest standard jobs and not everyone can meet my expectations. When I was working on a logo before it took my designer 3 months to complete and you made it in 2 and half days.
Your patience and punctual delivery of work is outstanding.
Definitely I’ll use you and recommend you to so many people again and again.
Good luck and God bless
Friendly designer/ good design!!
How kloeppik started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Verona Area School District
What’s your company slogan?
"Every student succeeds..."
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a school district that consists of 11 schools (soon to be a few more!).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are my "must-haves":
1. I would like a version of the logo with AND without "Every student succeeds..." (I think we prefer the tagline though). Can you make the word "Every" stand out from the other two words?
2. We must use the orange I shared CMYK numbers for, but I would be interested in the rest of the logo using various gradients of black and gray to add depth. We will be printing this out in black/white often so we desire to see the logo in black and white in your designs as well.
3. All four words "Verona Area School District" must be the same size (because we have other communities outside of Verona that are in the district).
4. We want a more contemporary look rather than a traditional school district (especially since we are building more schools and GROWING quickly!)
5. We like a circle or oval type layout rather than a boxy look (which our current one has).
6. We would entertain seeing a design idea that shows kids of various colors (using gradients of gray/black?) and maybe even a child in a wheelchair) to show diversity.