Local Culture frozen yogurt
Hello all! We are two young professionals looking to start our own business. One of us has a law degree and the other a CPA. We both attended undergraduate together and can't wait to see what you come up with.
Our goal is to start a string of self-serve yogurt stores in the Southeast. Our core product will be frozen yogurt, with a large selection of toppings ranging from fresh fruit to candy. We also intend to possibly incorporate Gourmet Coffee into our stores. Local Culture's brand will focus on two things: Local Products & Great Yogurt. We want to distinguish our store from those out there such as Pinkberry, Red Mango, Yogurtland, etc.
The name Local Culture hints at two different concepts. First, the idea of the local community and the feel of the area that our store is located. Alternatively, the word culture refers to the live active cultures that exist in yogurt and make it so healthy.
The ambiance will differ from most yogurt stores in that we will have a more laid back atmosphere, almost high end yogurt bar. Instead of clear chairs and extreme contemporary furniture, ours will be more subtle & refined. We want to keep the atmosphere fun, but do not want to make it cheesy. If that makes sense. We are striving for a sophisticated yet trendy atmosphere. A cross between a nice wine bar and a cool coffee shop.
We will be primarily located in college towns in the southeast and will target all age groups (From young adult women with kids, high school & university students & adults, but not limited to these examples).
Our audience is Health Conscious; our yogurt is fat free and roughly 25 calories per ounce.
"Eating Healthy Does Not Mean Sacrificing Delicious"
*Logo will be used on storefront, cups & marketing materials.
1. Not set on a color theme, but want it to stand out. Vibrant Colors that are attributable to fresh fruit will might do well, but your choice.
2. Want "Local Culture" to be focus with "frozen yogurt" either underneath or accenting it. We are COMPLETELY OPEN, maybe an Acronym of "LC" can be incorporated. Be Creative!
3. The logo needs to convey that our brand is: Sophisticated, Fun & Healthy
4. We think having fresh fruit in the design would look great, but want to keep ourselves distinguished from those already out there.
See links below:
Two Great logo's:
-- Pinkberry (We Love this Logo): http://www.pinkberry.com/
-- Yogaberry (We like how creative the use of fruit is): http://www.yoga-berry.com/
-- Sweet CeCe's: http://sweetceces.com/
-- Berry Good: http://berrygoodyogurt.com/
-- Fresh Berry: http://www.freshberry.net/
-- Yoforia: http://www.yoforia.com/
5. All creative ideas are welcome, we are open to innovation. We hope that it can be unique and easily identifiable.
**The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
**Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo