Super! Brent communicated immediately and kept us in the loop on his design process. We told him what we wanted. He provided 2 first concepts and both were exactly what we were hoping for in terms of making a brand with a statement. We chose one of the concepts with one very small edit. I can't believe we got what we wanted in just one try. Just spend the money and hire him! You won't regret it.
How AraNix started their logo design journey
AraNix (Capital A & Capital N)
AraNix is a startup company in the business of Managed IT Services (IT Managed Service Provider). We do network infrastructure planing, design and implementation, servers selections, procurement, installation and configuration, etc.
Our mission is "Helping companies outsource their IT services to focus on running their core business"
We are based in Egypt, but also target markets in Dubai & Saudi Arabia.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mid-size & large companies that doesn't consider IT as part of their work or income.The audience therefore is usually not going to be very tech-savvy. Our clients work in sectors like oil & gas, ports, governments, etc.
Our logo will be seen by the decision makers at businesses, and should cater to corporate clients. We are a B2B company. However, since we intend to use communities to do the work, our logo should be attractive to our communities as well
• The logo should be eye catching, memorable, unique & creative
• The logo should reflect company characters as much as possible (smart, young, responsive, dynamic, confident, and reliable)
• The logo must be 100% original. Absolutely no clipart, stock photos, pre-produced or licensed material can be used.
• The colors should be powerful yet simple. Black, Red & Gray is one of my favorite combinations. White/gray, blue & black also looks good but don't let my color selections limit your creativity.
• The logo should feature the company name + an image/graphic that represents what we do.
• Your design will drive the color palette for all our other materials
• We'll want print file format (.ai, CMYK) and web file format (.jpg and layered .psd, RGB) for the final product.
• Logo will be transferable and scalable to many mediums: website branding, business cards, stationary, letterheads, Facebook and Twitter icons. We understand that it may make sense to use variations of the logo for each medium. But these variations must be easy to make without extensive redesign of the logo.