Very competent designer, was always willing to make tweaks and go the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied. I will definitely invite Tokngulu to my next design contest
How TSPBM started their logo design journey
We are a biotechnology company developing cutting-edge products for pharmaceutical companies. Our name, GigaCyte, stands for our unique cellular replication technology.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We want to appeal primarily to the commercial pharmaceutical research community, but also resonate with academics and scientists. We are a technology company, but biological, not high tech; so we need the logo to avoid looking too electronic. The right font will be a critical element of the successful logo (modern simple).
We are looking for a logo to represent our biotech company, GigaCyte.
Here are a few things to think about and examples to follow/not follow:
1. Simple, clean, elegant.
2. We are the next generation of technology. Successful logo may have slightly futuristic feel.
3. We are open as to whether the “C” is capitalized or not
4. Please do not use science-based images like test tubes, etc.
5. Maybe there is a way to portray next generation technology in an icon within the logo
6. The “Giga” and “Cyte” may be two different styles/fonts/sizes
7. Think color palette should be stylish/modern- slate gray, cobalt blue, etc.
8. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Thank you in advance for your creativity. This is an urgent project that will be monitored continuously. We will provide feedback and guidance as soon as possible. Further projects for corporate identity and marketing material will follow for the winner of this competition.