Here is our mission statement:
Our brand's reason for being is to serve the confident, youthful woman with a well honed sense of self, who demands high quality products and the best customer service. We provide bold and stylish limited edition, handcrafted jewelry pieces to enhance your individuality and ultimately empower you. We welcome the opportunity to engage with our customers about our products hype-free. We appreciate all feedback and suggestions you might have, in order to better serve you. We are firmly committed to employing environmentally and socially conscious business practices always.
In addition, please note that the jewelry is one product line only of a brand that we envision will offer a variety of products to support "the good life" (artisanal food products are an example). Just as important is our commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices and this we expect will be appreciated by our target customers who themselves ascribe to such progressive way of thinking.
Here are some keywords to describe our target audience:
+40 years old
Full of vitality, energy
Youthful in appearance
Strong sense of individuality
Hype averse (does not like hype)
Socially and environmentally conscious
Taste for products and services that display creativity
Pays attention to details
Value minded (seeks value not as in low price but high quality product or service)
Simplicity (brand is easy to interact with - website design, customer service, etc)
Wise, sense of humor, fun
This contest is for a brand logo. We are very excited about the vision for our brand and are very excited to be working with the 99designs community to arrive at a logo that captures the soul of it!
So, logo requirements:
- keep it simple; also, light (see sense of humor) while emanating confidence
- let's try both typeface and icon
- the first place where the logo will be used is on an e-commerce site and in electronic communication
- please play with the following colors (not necessarily all of them at once, though that might work as well): orange, yellow, sky blue, brown. I've attached files for the purpose of *suggesting* colors. Regarding the attached files, I would suggest we first see the logo in colors similar to the ones in the files with Brigitte Bardot in the name as well as to the colors in the file titled JaneFondaColorScheme.
- keep in mind this is a handmade/artisanal product
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions! I will be monitoring the contest closely and look forward to looking at designs.
Thank you very much!