Authentic Living Interiors
I've been an interior designer for over 20 years and have recently changed my name and business concept. I plan to begin conducting workshops, speaking, as well as interior design consultations. I love remodeling projects for kitchens and baths, color selections, and anything fabric related. A lot of my design meetings and searches are done on the internet. My personality is fun when I get to know you. I like to step out of the box (ie I want to know the rules so I can break one or two). I want my business to be welcoming, accepting, and bring peace of mind to my clients.
My husband lives in Singapore, so I travel there frequently. Consequently, I like things clean and simple and slighty Asian with a zen flair. But not too much.
My target is women 45-60, usually professional, but not always. Combined income level is about $200-350K. Home price is $500K-1.5M They shop at Whole Foods and Fresh Market. Play golf and tennis regularly. Are wine connoisseurs and collectors. Love to cook and entertain. Spending time with family and friends is important to them.
They have children in high school, college, or are total empty nesters. In typical Baby Boomer mentality they want to move to a new home or stay in the one they have and remodel it. My business concept is to help them create a home that reflects their lifestyle, not someone else's. I believe when your home influences your life, then your life will influence your home.
I need a logo for the business which will then lead to business cards and website header. http://www.authenticlivinginteriors.com is my site which still has my old logo on it. In my newest logo I like the house that I have and I like it in red. I'm not wild about the colors. And what I really don't like about it is the way the right side is so perfectly lined up. It makes me want to burst out of the box.
1. I don't like anything wild or edgy. So nothing with a lot of harsh lines to it.
2. I'll attach my logo and also other attempts at correcting this.
3. I want Authentic Living to feel connected with Interiors to be minimized, but not too small
4. I want something that reads "high end luxury design" but approachable
5. I'm not keen on the font I have now. If you choose to use lower case, I'd rather have one with a closed "a" or use a capital "A" - something different and maybe flowing?
6. I love the blue in my web header. I love a red with a little yellow in it. I wouldn't be opposed to taupe or charcoal lettering, and can use up to 3 colors.