:• professional look appealing to wide age range
• not too fussy, crisp, modern and clean
• modern font and typeface
• Emphasis on "Sovereign Community" – perhaps with Sovereign in capitals and Community in lower case fonts
• No more than four colours but would prefer three
• Design to work in colour and greyscale
• need a neat graphic representing community – going forward with one common goal
• organisation represents all races and nationalities
• the word “sovereign” invokes feelings of strength, supreme power, royalty
• the word ‘Community” invokes feelings of unity, one purpose and moving forward together, we would like to capture these feelings in the logo.
• Some thought that a concept including a ‘sun’/rays of light or similar could be considered
• Also some thought about using a ‘globe’ in the logo symbolising world and community• We are not overly creative ourselves!!! – and want to appreciate your ideas and expression – we will give good feedback to help with this!!
no brown, red, purple or pastels thanks.
we do like, orange, green, silver, blue (not necessarily all together!!)
we would like our logo to work well on white background, and also on dark backgrounds
We need the logo in three formats: JPEG (lossless or 100% quality), PNG and PSD (with layers to work in Photoshop, i.e. not flattened)