Language barrier was an issue but other than that great design
How christianvienneau started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Steel Vista Company
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell stainless steel home products for housewives in the kitchen for the US market
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Beauty: Forms that are geometric and symmetric
- Ingenuity: Human centered, approachable and natural for people to understand
- Charisma: Make the customer feel like he’s the center of the universe
(Mystique, Charm and a bit of secrecy)
- Purple cow: bland and anonymous, or is the packaging a colorful standouts in the crowd. I want my customers to see it amid the clutter.
- How does my customer interact with the product? Social event, weddings and parties
- Design by considering it in its next larger context. The package in a kitchen, wedding or party, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan. Design the product by thinking about context as well as the interlocking relationships that exist between the smallest detail and the space around it in ever-expanding circles.