How SteveInfinity started their logo design journey
This logo is for a new collection of companies under the name of Infinity Group.
We would like the text of the logo to be bold and sans-serif and would like an icon as well. We envision some sort of infinity symbol but reworked and possibly abstract. We invite your creativity!
(1) Infinity Group, (2) Infinity Real Estate
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Infinity Group is a collection of business units each operating under their own brand name (Infinity Real Estate, Infinity Lifestyle and Infinity Investments) and collectively known as Infinity Group.
We'll need an extensible logo (and icon) that will allow us to:
1) Use the icon independently of the logo text
2) Continue adding business units and modify the base logo to allow for the new brand name of each unit.
- Icon (may be abstract) indicating infinity or infiniteness. Vanishing points are also acceptable. We invite creativity in creating the icon portion of the logo. Of course, we are a business services company engaged in the investment industry so a certain base level of conservativeness in the design is expected.
- Sans serif fonts
- 2 Color maximum
- Ideally, the logo will be compatible with foil stamping
- We like 2 line text portions of the logo with the first line being "INFINITY" in a bigger, bolder font and the second line being "GROUP" or "REAL ESTATE" or any other business unit name in a smaller, thinner, possibly more letter-spaced font.
- Colorwise, we're open to many ideas but thus far we've used black, blue and silver. Power colors, baby.
- No thin, weak looking infinity symbols used in the icon
- Nothing grunge based or otherwise distressed
- Nothing that sucks. :)