Terry works very professional and focused. His design approach of less is more gives the design a durable value and identity. Great to work with Terry. He is open for inputs yet keeps the design responsability all times. We can fully recommend working with him.
How exoram started their logo design journey
We are a social networking website for connecting people all over the world with their heritage or countries of origin.
An online community where all users can get to know each other and interact comfortably because of a common background.
So a globe concept that brings out social networking is the most appropriate.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking specifically for a professional, creative and sexy Web 2.0 logo. This logo should reflect the fact that our users are connecting with their roots and uniting over a common heritage.
I am looking for any logo that embodies this kind of social network. It doesnt necessarily have to be some sort of plant like logo that has roots. However if you feel confident with some sort of floral design, we are open to anything that looks good.
- I want colorful vivid logo.
- I want it to have a web 2.0 style.
- Underneath Social Roots there should be a message. Our suggestion is "Unite Over A Common Heritage" in a smaller font.
- If you want you can be creative with the message, we really appreciate designers going the extra mile.
- This logo should work well on both a white and a black background.
- Logo should be able to be given in a vector format as well .jpg
- Lets try to stick with a globe like theme