1. What are the brand attributes?
Resourceful, Humorous, Creative, Time-Saving, Current, Local (your neighborhood), Money-Saving,
3. What visuals communicate the brand personality?
Superhero, Purse/Bag with lots of ‘tools’ or resources (Mary Poppins bag),
4. Do you have any specific colors in mind for your logo?
Cool, modern colors – green, pink, brown, yellow, gray, blue
5. Can you describe the general look and feel of your ideal logo?
Abstract of the Mom/Superhero who is smart, creative, cool/hip and resourceful (think CEO of the house, Coach, Doctor… the many roles of a mother)
6. Is there a specific message or concept you want your logo to communicate?
Humor. On the Move. Empowered. The Mom who can do it all (with the help of BirminghamMom.com)
7. Do you want your logo to contain any specific symbolism?
Please be careful not to convey a specific ethnicity.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share that will facilitate the creative process?
Overall, we want a logo that conveys a sense of power to Moms who are overwhelmed by the multitude of decisions and tasks necessary to maintain a calm household and raise children. We also want to have a sense of humor.