budi_Ut did a fantastic job and knocked it out of the park on the first attempt. I immediately loved the work, and while several other designs in my contest were also excellent, nothing could turn my head away from this one.
How jwebski started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Nothing is finalized, but we are considering " reel connections, surprise free" (like a video reel, could influence your design)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a dating application that will be video based. As opposed to where most dating sites feature photos, where you can't really get a feel for the person you are being matched up with, video gives you a clear idea of the person you could be dating! Hence the name Window Shop. For those that are not familiar, when Window shopping you are simply checking out products in the window without the pressure of having to buy. We want our logo to embody the following:
1) The premise of window shopping - shopping without the pressure of having to buy
2) getting to actually see the REAL product as opposed to some photoshoped/ touched up image of it (something making it clear that its video based, maybe a simple Play button or record button in the logo)?
3) Fun, flirty, un-intimidating
4) Simplicity, modern, sleek
5) Incorporating the above concept of window shopping with subtle suggestions of dating, meeting a significant other etc.
WE WANT OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Lets emphasize the idea of being able to look at someone and really get to know them before you meet them for a date, and we do this through video. Look forward to some options y'all!