How redjumpermedia started their logo design journey
Hey guys! 2nd contest Ive held! this time not for me. Its a logo for a friend's business! Its called Wolfes Burger Connoisseurs! Ive worked with this guy for a long time, and have done the graphics, branding and websites for his previous two restaurant chains but i told him about the designers on here so he wants to give it a go!
I will be rating and commenting on each design then presenting the designs that have 3 or 4 stars at the end of each day and he will be giving me feedback from there.
It will be solely his final decision on the winner
Make it professional, up-market! He really likes simply but effective designs!
p.s. no images of wolfes, paws etc..
also he really some of the work done for the MEET restaurant contest and the UTOPIA contest!
Would love to see something clever, elegant done with the text Wolfes
Wolfes Burger Connoisseurs
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Wolfes is a high end burger restaurant with the intention of being a chain of restaurants. The style is Bistro-type sit-in only! Our target audience is everyone, families, teenagers etc..
- Professional, up-scale logo
- the word "Wolfes" as focus, then "burger connoisseurs below it in small font!
- easily read, must be unique, like no other restaurant logo
- original work only, no templates
- this logo will lead the entire brand and must be strong enough to do so, vital that it stands out at a distance
- cheap. tacky
- bright colours, like riduculous yellows, greens, pinks..
- no logo fast-food type logos
- NO IMAGES of wolves, paws anythings like that at all. no relation to animals at all, I must stress that!