Things I would like to see incorporated into my logo:
- "Islanders'" refers to Vancouver Island, Canada.
- I would like to see a silhouette of Vancouver Island AND/OR evergreen trees native to Vancouver Island incorporated into the logo either (Hemlock, Sitka Spruce, Cedar, Douglas Fir). Nothing too detailed, but I want my brand to speak to the local Vancouver Islanders.
- I'm not sure if it will make sense aesthetically to have both the island silhouette and trees, but I will leave that up to you, the designers.
- I would also like the logo to communicate that we are Vancouver Island's first choice painting company.
- The logo should also clearly communicate that we are a painting company.
- Color wise, I like greens, blues, black, browns....but please feel free to use color as you see fit. If you need to use many colors in order to communicate that we are a painting company please feel free to do so.
- My initial vision for the logo was sort of a round design, but that is just an idea...I will leave the structure of the logo to what you professionals recommend. However, the logo must be suited for use on signs, vehicles, my website, business cards, pamphlets, clothing et cetera.
- I've attached the following:
- A silhouette of Vancouver Island for reference
- I've attached some silhouettes of native trees that I like.
THESE ARE JUST GUIDELINES, PLEASE DON'T LIMIT YOUR CREATIVITY! I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING!