2nd time working with Yevhen. Fast communication and gets the job done. Thanks!
How jillwang916 started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
.Makes scents to have fun
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
For young professionals who like to work hard and play hard, Watson Scents is a direct to consumer affordable luxury home fragrance merchant that provides easy, fun, whimsical moments through its uncommon scents, beautiful aesthetic, seamless shopping experience, and open conversation with its users. We sell candles that customers will want to burn, for themselves, on the reg. We have a tech interface which is fun, simple, easy to use, and will use a survey to match you to your favorite scents. You can then try at home a handpicked set of small sampler candles before purchasing a full sized version.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The brand should not be Disney-like, cheesy, or too childish. Think whimsical but sassy and modern (Man Repeller, The Skimm, Glossier). We want to try to keep it as androgynous as possible i.e. appeal to both sexes.
We do not yet have products to put on the website. We will use the logo / website /visual identity to help inform packaging.
Brand brief attached
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
Extremely visual. Whimsical, fun, but sophisticated and modern.
Jimdo templates to explore
1. Home page: we want a big visual that helps immediately communicate the brand and what we offer.
2. How we work: overview of what we offer (personalized candle matching, try at home before you buy)
3. Scent profile: a short quiz customers will take to direct them to the scents that they will like most (I will need to develop the logic behind this quiz)
4. Shop: candles organized by scent/mood. Extremely visual
5. About: brand story
6. Talk to us: contact/help page
7. Refer a friend
8. Shopping cart
Note most of this content is not developed yet- placeholders would be great.