Winning design by 123graphics
Can you design an awe-inspiring logo? Football (soccer) specific fitness company starting up in Singapore!
mat-thew_jones needed a new logo and hosted website
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 84 designs submitted by 18 freelance designers.
Some of the designers who made it happen
- Demeter Bogdan
- H.I.I.T. Bootcamp
- Dima Che
How mat-thew_jones started their logo & hosted website journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Will be selling football (soccer) specific weight training and fitness programmes, both generic and individual, aimed at amateur to professional athletes in Singapore. Initially looking at a range of approximately 10 products, then hopefully expanding to upwards of 25 products potentially.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Looking to have a lion included in the design. Attached is an example template for the strength programmes, would want the logo to fit into the top right corner
Jimdo templates to explore
- Homepage: have the logo as the main part of the page, then have towards the top smaller links to each of the other pages, then below the logo have a the quote "Keep strong strong, and gradually fill in the weaknesses - Dan Pfaff", then a brief blurb below stating "Lion Fitness SG is the go-to location for developing strength, speed, and endurance specific to football in Singapore"
- About: will just have a brief background about the company, but I will get that written up within the next week
- Blog: Can just say coming soon as I will start writing once I have some time
- Products: Need to be able to have products on there then separate pages for each one, with a description and ability for customer to buy product.
- Contact: just a contact page with a form for customers to fill in if required
Ideally I want it to be manageable so that in the future I can easily add products and/or edit existing information within the website
We've found some similar contests you might like