We are 100 percent satisfied with our design and our designer. We would highly recommend this process for all businesses. We would highly recommend 123 graphics. It is well worth the cost.
We asked for a logo that really takes the big baits! The designers, and especially the winner designer-98, were really understanding our suggestions and revealed some awesome designs!
Although, I had the personal feeling, that changes in the brief poorly and slowly reflected to the upcoming designs. I don't know how the changes are displayed to the designers, but they should really see a DELTA of the brief before and after, so that they exactly know how requirements have changed.
The overall experience was overwhelming, as we received 350+ designs where 90 were promised. I guess this is because the activity of our team giving feedback on the designs.
- Demeter Bogdan
As always very quick to edit requests and splendid work.
- H.I.I.T. Bootcamp
- Dima Che
Dima Che did a fantastic job on my sports team logo. I'm delighted with the result.
Their concept work was excellent and they were very easy to work with on refining the final design. Thank you Dima!
great job. Fast and professional!
How mat-thew_jones started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Lion Fitness SG
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Will be selling football (soccer) specific weight training and fitness programmes, both generic and individual, aimed at amateur to professional athletes in Singapore. Initially looking at a range of approximately 10 products, then hopefully expanding to upwards of 25 products potentially.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Looking to have a lion included in the design. Attached is an example template for the strength programmes, would want the logo to fit into the top right corner
Jimdo templates to explore
- Homepage: have the logo as the main part of the page, then have towards the top smaller links to each of the other pages, then below the logo have a the quote "Keep strong strong, and gradually fill in the weaknesses - Dan Pfaff", then a brief blurb below stating "Lion Fitness SG is the go-to location for developing strength, speed, and endurance specific to football in Singapore"
- About: will just have a brief background about the company, but I will get that written up within the next week
- Blog: Can just say coming soon as I will start writing once I have some time
- Products: Need to be able to have products on there then separate pages for each one, with a description and ability for customer to buy product.
- Contact: just a contact page with a form for customers to fill in if required
Ideally I want it to be manageable so that in the future I can easily add products and/or edit existing information within the website