What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We want to develop a design-conscious, multi-purpose water pitcher (that can be used, for instance, to also water plants) and are targeting men and women in the United States between the ages of 18-40
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. Should be clear; can be made of glass, plastic, or other materials - we are open to suggestions
2. Should be made of anti-microbial material
3. Should be shatter resistant
4. Should not have a traditional handle but should be easy to grip
5. Should have flat bottom
6. Should be stable when standing
7. Should have a spout-like opening - for controlled pouring
8. Should not be heavy
9. Should be easy to hold with one hand
10. Should have an area near the opening where cartridges (like filters) can be inserted horizontally (if for example, the pitcher was a funnel shape, these inserts would go in the narrowest part of the object)
11. Above all, should be an interesting, unusual, and creative design that is still practical to use
We are attaching some images of existing pitchers we like, to give you a sense of our aesthetic. Please don't copy these designs in any way. We are also hoping to work with the chosen designer to develop CAD designs down the line, so please mention in your submission whether you have CAD expertise.