What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
the app is designed for the web-service waypics.com (under construction). So the app should be in dominating colors of its website. The app should look and function correctly on iphone 4 and 5 screen dimensions. Efficient and user-friendly design is a crucial factor. The navigation between elements should be easy, simple; user should understand what each button, screen or element will do before he takes the action.
1. Home screen with photo thumbnails and additional triggers to change the view for example from grid to timeline. Buttons for New, Popular, Search (search for hash tags, users and photos should be done in one window)
2. Single picture screen. The user will be able to view next and previous images by horizontal swipe. "Like" by double tap. Single tap on the photo will open photo on the black screen with operational buttons such as report inappropriate, add to your timeline, delete from your timeline, share, comment, like and title of the image and its description if available on the bottom. On the iPhone 5 screen you should be able to scroll through the latest comments at the bottom.
3. Screens for camera or uploading from photo library. Users should be able to take a photo, crop to square if uploaded, apply filters, rotate image.
4. Screen for dialogs (list of chats with different users, and chat window)
5. User profile page with number of posts, followers, following and users photos; fields for editing profile, avatar; button for opening screen with stats; a screen with stats.