Dmitry was very easy to work with and very quick to respond to questions and comments.
- East Tennessee
Helmi was wonderful to work with.. totally original style, very fast, lots of variety and really followed our direction & suggestions. I would definitely work with him again! we love the designs!
- Suzan yousef
very good will do it again.
Nice work, fast and very communicative.
How FablingGameStudios started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
Fabling Game Studios
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fabling Game Studios (FGS) is a newly established game development company based in Tucson, Arizona, founded on 11-11-11. The company began as a fresh idea to build a gaming studio that has a foundation of loyalty for both employees and the gamers that follow the titles produced. Fabling believes that it is imperative to show both the company employees and the gamer community that they are important and valuable. This core belief along with multiple unique and creative gaming concepts were used to begin a company aimed toward delivering both high quality game titles and employment opportunities.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for graphics of 10 vegetables that will each appear to be growing out of a single small square plot of land. We have attached some files to show to proper perspective and provide a basic concept of how they will be used. Feel free to be creative as each vegetable will be used individually but they must meet the following criteria:
1. Be shaded and have a good range of color depth to look 3 dimensional
2. Have a good balance of character and realism but will not have eyes or mouth...just a plain vegetable
3. MUST be in the perspective of the attached example as that is how they will be used (NOTE: Our example vegetable is a little plain but gives the basic idea of what we're looking for.)
4. Can have some exaggerated or fun aspect about them so they are not just a photograph of a real vegetable
5. Prefer to have vector artwork but are willing to accept Photoshop files based on how they look
6. Would maybe like to see each as it would look full grown and as a sprout to get a better feel for each.
Vegetables we would like created are as follows: Radish, Spinach, Potato, Onion, Lettuce, Celery, Asparagus, Squash, Mushroom, and Broccoli.
We are also looking for the artist to be willing to do additional work for upcoming games and titles. This contest is sorta our way of learning about your work and artistic style.
Also, we will require the original Illustrator or Photoshop files.