I am in need of a design for a patch and/or bumper sticker and I will use it as part of our logo if it comes out okay. Here are the elements and ideas I’d like for the design.
1. Round (about 3 to 4 inches)
2. I’ve attached a sample of a sticker that I like but of course I don’t want to plagiarize it. I’ve also sent an attempt at putting elements together in the TNA sticker attachment
3. I'd really like a classic look like old 1940's or 50's style
bright colors. Alaska stars and colors from the state flag would be a nice addition
4. For text, it must have at least the “TNA” which I think could be possibly a watermark effect behind the Super DC-3 aircraft and “Flying Alaska” and “TransNorthern Aviation” (which can be written on the curve at the top and bottom). Any other suggestiosn are welcome. Our Super DC-3 aircraft must also be the main graphic
5. Must be at least 300 dpi and print ready
6. A few choices would be best and I don’t mind if the colors from our TNA logo are adjusted. Most importantly, the aircraft, Super DC-3, is our signature one and clients tend to want the word “ALASKA” and this aircraft as the two main elements
I appreciate outside the box stuff. I hope that this gives you a start and if you need additional files, I have other photographs and some graphics from previous brochures and advertising.