We are turning our company manifesto into a poster for sale on our site. We need someone to help make a killer design
The Holstee Manifesto was our inspiration for the words, but does not need to be the inspiration artistically. Ideally, ours would catch on just as much though :-)
1) Must be either 18 x 24 inches or 24 x 36 inches
2) Must be very legible, we plan to share it on social networks and people should be able to see something that catches their eye in the small space of an image on the FB news feed and they should be able to read the whole thing once they click.
3) Must provide final version in RGB for web and CMYK for printing
4) Can have varying font sizes/fonts/colors to emphasize key points
5) Can have any color scheme
6) Must include the title "Manifesto of Kickassery" in the design
7) Must use the words below (can make slight changes including changing contractions and substituting periods for the word "and" if you want to do remove parts or make bigger changes, please ask first)
7) You may keep them in list format (as below) or combine them into one continuous paragraph (similar to Holstee manifesto). Either way works. This is where your eye for design comes in :-)
Words are below. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Everything is a skill. Anything can be learned. Everyone can kick ass.
Don't just "be yourself." Choose yourself.
Never be afraid to change longstanding habits.
Never, ever disqualify yourself before you've tried.
Failure is a prerequisite to success. Stop trying to be perfect.
Credentials are a trap. You don't need permission. You need guts.
Don't let fear of embarrassment dictate your actions.
When you're feeling down, go help someone else. You'll both be happier for it.
Always be honest. Especially when it's most difficult.
Never compromise your values to fit in. Own everything you are and everything you do. Claim your mistakes, your unpopular actions, your weirdness, and you are free.
Do your damnedest to leave everyone better than you found them.
And never settle.