The File You Will Use to pull the indicated logos to use in the design: AI file “ntuAI”
You will also use JPG file “Melissa Lilly Headshot 2014” **Important Note: You are welcome to cut the person out of the background and crop the photo, but DO NOT cut off the head in any way.
Background of Banner to be a white base.
Any other design elements you use are to resemble light, expansion, abundance, flow, contrast and smooth. It must be the feeling of God present.
Banner Size: You will create TWO sizes for each banner
• Size 1: Normal Banner Size: 1350px width x 320px height
• Size 2: Slider Banner Size: 1350px width x 590px height
Final Files we will need:
• AI in all layers high resolution vector
• PSD in all layers high resolution, 1.5 meter width, 600 dpi
• JPEG for web, 96 dpi
Banner: Mediumship, Miracles and Spirit
Line 1 Text: New Three University Voice Channeling presents
Line 1 Images: Use the Circular “N3W” and “New Three University” logo and “Voice Channeling” logo, but here are the differences:
• Do not use the taglines that come with either of these logos
• Change the color of “New Three University” to be in the color theme of the banner
• Do not use the circular “N3W” that is in front of the Voice Channeling logo, we only use it once, before “New Three University”
• You will add in the word “presents”
• Distinguish the difference between the “Circular N3W” “New Three University”, different from “Voice Channeling”
• “Voice Channeling” is the same font size as “University” which means the “NEW THREE” is bigger like you have with the logo provided
Line 1 Size: Text size should be about 25% of the banner
Also incorporate: Melissa Lilly Headshot 2014 (follow previous instructions about use of this image).
Put this image on the left of the banner.
Text Line: Your Host, Melissa Lilly
Text should be small, dark purple, to the bottom right of the image
*If you are going to use light beams, have them be behind the main text "Mediumship, Miracles and Spirit" and not behind the person.
Line 2 Text: Mediumship, Miracles and Spirit
Line 2 Size: Text size should be about 75% of the banner
Line 2 Text Style: It should be stylized but also EASY TO READ
Colors to Use:
Color #1 Dark Purple C: 60.55 M: 100 Y: 13.67 K: 3.13
Color #2 Mid Purple C: 35.55 M: 66.8 Y: 0 K: 0
Color #3 Light Purple C: 4.6 M: 11.73 Y: 0 K: 0
Color #4 Dark Silver C: 69.48 M: 63.18 Y: 62.15 K: 58.36
You may also use some other colors, these indicated colors are a starting point for you to work within the brand.
Shape to incorporate in 2D (NOT 3D): Halo/Elliptical
Shape placement: Right of banner
Note: This is a halo shape https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur…mrc&uact=8 that is to be included on the right of the banner, in a color that suits your design.