Need pair of standout red shoes as central illustration for card line with target market of 20-40 something female consumers. Design can be shoes only, or include silhouette-type figure - as long as shoes are central focus. Want only stylish, upscale, chic look.
I am in the initial stages of launching a small card line geared toward a target audience of professional women and work-at-home moms. The goal of the card line is to connect mothers, daughters, sisters, girlfriends, co-workers, etc, through mutually shared humor, support, honesty and our love of shoes! For this series- Red Shoes- I am using the shoes as the symbol for confidence, strength, fun, courage and not a little self-indulgence ("me" time). I want the image to be sassy, but smart; sexy with class; bold, but not brash. I am not including taglines. I just want to see the illustrations.
Think of these shoes as the contemporary version of Dorothy's red slippers in the Wizard of Oz. They represent our hopes of finding and living our biggest and best life...without fear, without doubt, without compromise. Not an easy road, so the shoes we use to walk it might as well be worth the journey in and of themselves.
- Item 1...Red Shoes must be focal point of the illustration.
- Want high heels. Think Jimmy Choo without the price tag.
- Form or silhouette of body okay, but should accent/showcase the shoes. Prefer black shapes or lines. Red will be only color ink used on card.
- Think the graphic will be centered in upper half of card, with tag line beneath. So, size of design should not fill entire space, while still keeping shoes prominent enough to catch and hold the eye.
- Item 1...If "body" is used, no vampy or glorified pin-up silhouettes or figures, please. This is for women who know the percentage of magazine photos that are airbrushed, touched-up, etc. Keep it tasteful and real.