How marks1117 started their other graphic design journey
We're a fun eCommerce Deal of the Day site that features just a select few items at a ridiculously low (aka: "yugly") price. If you're into techie gadgets, cool kitchen appliances, or other weird/wacky yet totally practical stuff - stop on by everyday to see what we've got cookin'. http://www.yugster.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience for this email template are Yugster Members that have opted-in to receive a daily YugsterAlert email - giving them a 6am EDT alert on what's new on the Yugster site that day.
This email template is KEY - it should look slick and polished but ultimately showcase the day's deals (duh, that's what they're looking for!).
Our specific needs:
1. Space for at least 3 main items with both picture (300x250 and 274x392) and short description (with option and ability to add/subtract number of deals).
2. Smaller space to put images of our past deals (129x78 and 117x168 - image only).
3. Display of our social media networks - Facebook, Twitter, TechBargains, SlickDeals, FatWallet
4. Room for text news/updates/promotions at top
5. Buttons or nav bar for Today's YUG's, YugOvers, YugBlog, Yiggle
Above all, this MUST be easy to edit as our in-house team with basic HTML and photo editing skills will be putting this together every day. Dreamweaver and Photoshop-friendly please!