This is my second project with Venanzio. I plan to work with him again on my next project. His designs exceed my expectations.
How CindyV started their other graphic design journey
Thanks to everyone who has submitted! I am close to making a decision and need any requested changes made. I will consider a new design only if it wows me.
Need a catchy cover for a small book titled: The Secret to Recognition Programs That Work. I want it to be a visual takeoff on the book the Secret but not a copy. It is intended to be playful (there is no secret).
You can see the artwork for my previous book on the website listed under brand name.
I need all rights to reproduce as a book cover and to promote the book.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design should be a takeoff of The Secret
The book will be 4.5 X 7" This means the front cover layout will be 4.6125 X 7.25 including bleed. The spine is .21 X 7.25. The back cover is the same as the front.
The front should have the title and author name.
The spine should say Recognition Programs.
The background from the cover should carry through to the spine and back.
- High Resolution JPEG
- Exact dimensions - overall 9.46X 7.25, front design within 4.5 X 7 inch area, spine .21 X 9.46 inches
- Title - The Secret,
- Subtitle in smaller font - To Recognition Programs That Work
- Basic cover design to carry across the spine and back
- Spine to have - Recognition Programs written with top of letters to the right.
- No one should mistake this book for the original book The Secret