How bqsinc started their other graphic design journey
Complete preliminary design both sides of a deck of playing cards for a fitness program I have developed called WarriorFit
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need the back of the card designed. This will appear on each playing card.
I need illustration of the exercises on the other side of the cards (I will provide pictures) so that the player can follow along.
Each card in the deck will need to be finished and have a cohesive look.
I have preliminary designs and a prototype done in Illustrator but need a more "professional and polished look"
I am not sure how 99designs works because this is my first attempt to find a designer but I would like to send what I have and have you work off that and improve it.
- Item 1...WarriorFit (tm) is the title of the program
- the tagline is "Shuffle The Deck...Shed The Pounds"
- I have one logo that right now appears in the corner of the cards
- I need an illustration of a fit-looking warrior, doesn't have to be too detailed, on the back of the cards with title, arms on hips maybe
- The box the cards will go in, the packaging, will have to be designed also
- The back cover of the cards will have to be the same design that works in different colors because the deck is divided into 2 different sub-decks.
- Item 1...I don't want cheesy, childish or girly. It should evoke power and be gender-neutral as possible.