I was immediately impressed with the way Qinkqink used the information so that each aspect was given focus without appearing congested. I also love how he used colours to make the design eye catching which is great for my marketing.
His design got my idea very well.
How Chad James started their other graphic design journey
Dig This is America's first ever heavy equipment playground! We are located approximately 5 minutes off the Las Vegas Strip and offer our clients the chance to get behind the controls of huge earth moving machines!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is high-middle net worth customers who are in Las Vegas and looking for a great alternative to the Strip during their visit.
In Las Vegas there are literally thousands of things for tourists to to while they're in town. Most will find out about what's available either online, or through the city's hundreds of "rack card" kiosks and booths located in hotel lobbies, street corners, restaurants, etc.
We need a RACK CARD to place into these racks to let people know about our very fun operation!
We have had a couple of cards in the past, but they have been mediocre and we're looking for someone to "get creative" on this and show us something that will knock our socks off.
It is likely that the winner of this contest will continue to get work from us!
REQUIREMENTS (all files attached):
1. 3.5 W x 8.5 H, Two-sided, Full Color
2. Should include Mack and Allis cartoons in some fashion.
3. Should use the language "There's a new way to get dirty in Vegas".
4. Front should be the "WOW" and back should be the "HOW"
5. Old rack cards and brochures are attached so you can see what we DON'T want to do.
6. We use Caterpillar 315CL Excavators and D5 Bulldozers.
7. You can find out more about us at http://www.digthis.info
We've also attached a ton of additional files for you to play with and use as examples (good and bad). Just surprise us!