How mediaworkz started their other graphic design journey
helping people interested in buying or selling homes to connect with qualified real estate agents.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
people looking to buy foreclosure properties
- 3 static banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes)
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must include the logo, which you can get here: http://www.icastle.com/views/images…e/logo.jpg
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website
- Include home descriptions/values, and be sure to indicate "Sample Foreclosure Listings" (beds should be 3-4, baths should be 2-3, sq. ft. should be between 1,751 and 2,196, and value should be between $121,320 and $213,775)
- Include the following copy: "Save 30-50% On Foreclosed Homes"
- Optional additional copy: "Compare foreclosure properties online"
- Include button that says: "Free Foreclosure Search"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files