Natalinna did a great job coming up with a design for the organization only after a couple of revisions and feedback. I think the work looks very sleek and professional, and I hope that Natalinna enters any/all competitions we hold in the future. Also, Natalinna provided many versions of our logo upon request -- which was amazing and helpful!
How Jodi J started their other graphic design journey
Need a title banner for my blog, Jodiojo, to keep clients excited and get prospects interested!
Jodiojo.com is my blog
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a transformation engineer. I turn people's bodies inside out and make them look fabulous! I'm launching my own transformation product and need to start a fitness blog. What I need is a fun and crazy title banner for my blog. I don't do well because of the diet and workout, I do well because I'm crazy, funny, and an awesome hyperactive person. I need the title banner to incorporate all of that.
- Item 1...I want something animated, think caricatures. Something similar to the Smurfs, Foxy Cleopatra, the "Soul Train" opening train. (similar to clumpsofmascara.com)
- Item 2...I love fuschia/purple and green.
- Item 3...I love the 70's!
- Item 4...must be cute, crazy, fun & colorful.
- Item 1...I don't want it to be too realistic, meaning no real people. I want animation.
- Item 2...I'm open minded. Just slap me with something fun!