1) We envision a calculator skin with large buttons, buttons large enough so that it's almost impossible to mis-press adjacent buttons. But we also don't want it so large that the buttons become an eye sore.
2) We want two-row display mimicking a calculator LCD screen. The bottom row should be large enough so that the user can see what he/she is typing. Adjust the sizing accordingly.
3) The aim of this project is to produce skins for the calculator. We're looking for "cool", "artistic", "creative", thinking outside of the box skins. Feel free to be as creative and artistic as you need, but with purpose. Examples are: wood, sand, ocean, plaid, denim, skins with a stylish yet simple pattern and cool to see when you launch the calculator app. These are some of the basic skins that people are used to seeing. But we would love to alternative ideas that will whet people's appetite. We'd also need a default calculator UI of course, similar to -http://www.appannie.com/400179811/
4) Landscape mode calculator UI is also required
5) We have 7 screens to create, the rest are rather basic, please see attached for direction.
6) Graphics should be compatible with all iPhone handsets. We want the skins to be compatible with:
iPhone 4 (retina display)
iPhone 3GS and earlier