How danwalsh started their other graphic design journey
We are revamping the logo in another contest and i'd also like to see what the creatives out there can do from a slogan/byline request.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are an Australian Social Media site (Digg Reddit) that 'aggregates' news of interest to Australians, we've been online for nearly 6 months.
We are starting pickup some great support and want to begin some sort of marketing activity, stickers, t shirts, some banner adds etc.
For this we need more than the logo, i.e. some verbage to go along with it.
Our first stab was 'You Choose the News', but we've put that in the 'no good' basket.
Re Winner(s): If we choose and use more than one we will make sure to pay the 'prizemoney' to each user (we wont split it - each winner will get the full amount)
- We need to describe social news as a new way to collect, find and share interesting material on the web.
- It should be one sentence, maybe two.
- Theme: We are not part of the Established or Mainstream media
- Theme: Should be fun/offbeat.
- Nothing overtly NSFW and racist etc, but otherwise please think outside the square.