We needed a logo for our game company Galtan Six. 3Dsign came up with a clear and daring design in multiple variations. Throughout the whole design process we enjoyed getting quick responses and new designs on various backgrounds, contrasts, gradients, color settings and even in 3D. This way we were able to make up our minds and pick the right design. I would certainly recommend this designer as we have really enjoyed the contest and are very satisfied with the final outcome.
How Ulman Cancer Fund started their other graphic design journey
We are a Young Adult Cancer Support non-profit and are launching a new event in 2010. We are launching a 70 campaign in which we will sell 70 sponsorships to corporations and individuals. Each sponsorship will purchase a plot of signage on the 70. There will be a huge 70 at the event which will showcase each plot or piece purchased. The sponsors will be able to design thier portion of the 70 as they see fit. The goal of this contest is to have a creative 70 that can be displayed in a poster format 4'x 6' where each sponsor will be able to visualize the 70 and which pieces or plots on the 70 have not been purchased.
The concept came from Real Estate developments that have maps of the plots of land that are purchased.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Corporate and Individual sponsors or donors to the cancer cause.
* both AI and JPG files to be produced and scalable up to 4' x 6'
* the 70 needs to be disected into 70 equal parts or "plots"
* The plots will need to be a color that we can write on with black ink that can be legible.
* Background can be creative.
* The website for the event for reference is http://www.halffulltri.org
* Yellow, Reflex Blue and Black are the main color scheme