We are a small game development company looking to generate avatar characters for an upcoming browser based 2D game. These characters are the first of a long artwork list so we are looking to make a long term relationship with some artists.
Our game's audience centered around eco-conscious gamers and heavy social media users.
Any designer can pick from the following list of endangered species to draw: Polar Bear, Tiger, Snow Leopard, Blue-Footed Booby, Pygmy Elephant, Meerkat, Amur Leopard, Penguin, Gray Wolf.
Additional ideas for characters can be found here:
We will award a top prize to the best designer as well as $25 for each runner up that is willing to sell us the copyrights to the character they produce.
The character must be based on the proportions in the following image:
Stylistically, the characters much match the following character drawing of a panda:
- It must be vector, in a format that can be imported into flash. PNG's done in fireworks are acceptable.
- It must appear exactly as the panda image above. (Front, back, side view, and character broken out by part)
- No gradients, only solid colors
- All opacity must be 100%, clear background, and no partial transparencies
- Each part, head, torso, each arm and leg must be on different layers. Do not chop parts off by drawing only the visible portion of an arm. These characters will be animated so we need complete parts
- Characters may have parts that extend beyond the outlines (eg ears) but keep this minimal.
- No stock images allowed