The goal is design an attractive informative screen that provides basic weather information about a location. The target screen is sized 600 wide by 760 high in portrait orientation. The screen is black and white and supports 16 levels (4 bits) of greyscale.
The final deliverables must include:
1. Final mockup as 760x600 4 bit greyscale gif
2. elements of the mockup - e.g. borders, miscellaneous graphical elements
3. individual files showing the different types of weather per the table above
4. source files (e.g. psd or svg) for the above images
See the attached mockup that illustrates the following elements we require:
1. The location for the weather report shown
2. This sections shows the most recently reported weather (i.e. at 3:29pm today)
3. an image showing the cloudcover and precipitation - see below for the complete list of
4. the predicted temperature range (high / low)
5. day of the week for this forecast -- 5 days total: today + 4 ahead
6. Wind direction (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW) and speed
7. Chance of rain - not displayed if the chance is 0
8. Text description of the weather and/or unusual events
The attached pdf contains the specifics of the 15 small weather images (e.g. sunny, cloudy, cloudy + rain etc) that are needed as part of the deliverable.