- My hope is for this to become something that new or expecting mums pin up on their fridge or notice board to refer back to at a later date. Something useful but also an advert for my business.
- With that in mind, I'm thinking:
Side one: About the clients' need and my service. Probably the more image-led side.
Side two: Predominantly useful reference info (about infant sleep) plus my package details in some sort of boxes.
- Contact details need to be included, please be creative with how you display these in a streamlined and elegant way, and please advise where these would look best.
- Aesthetic: Calm, clean, refreshing and gentle. Professional but personal - not sterile.
- Very streamlined - everything should be considered and have its place, no clutter. My brand colours (and shades thereof) can be used, please see my website. I love my website and would like my flyer design to be in keeping with the same brand look.
- Easy to read and identify different sections of the flyer at a glance.
- I have copy (see attachment) but I think its probably too wordy. I wonder if it's better for you to guide me as to how much space I have for copy and how many words each section can take? Please advise what looks best as the design is crucial to making this attractive and informative enough to be picked up!