How lynn Ru started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Glitter & Razz Productions LLC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Glitter & Razz produces Go Girls! Camp, a popular summer day camp located in the SF Bay Area. In the camp, elementary school age girls learn and practice social emotional skills through theater and expressive arts. Our target audience is highly educated, professional parents who are looking for a creative, empowering experience for their daughters.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a postcard that promotes the camp that can be handed out at camp fairs and other related events that will attract the eye and provide the basic information about our camp. It must contain the following elements:
- Our logo (either version...attached)
- The motto "More than just a summer camp. It's a movement."
- Our website - gogirlscamp.com and phone number 510.550.5340
- Must say "For rising 1st-6th graders"
- Must have all our camp locations - Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco, Alameda, Palo Alto, Sonoma
- Please have it be 4x6 size, full color on one side and b/w on back
- It does not need to be a mailer. I'm open to how we use the back. See http://gogirlscamp.com/ for inspiration
- The theme is this summer is "Girls can!" In each session we will prove that girls can "Make" "Rule" "Shine" and "Explore" Please allow this theme to inspire the look and feel.
Attached is our brand elements file along with some images that you may want to use. I have also attached jpegs of our postcard designs from the last 2 years.