One of our printed ad placements for the upcoming magazine.
Specs are found at http://artwork.jcacompany.com
Some example Full Page Ads can be see at this link. http://guide.pastorresources.com please scroll uisng arrow keys to see multiple options.
I have some copy, images to use within the ad - which help provide a color scheme that flows :) , and desire to see a few different structured layouts to review and approve.
BELOW are the details from a copy perspective:
I have a photograph of who he is to use with the ad. Near the photograph (even if it is fine print) please use The first sentence of the paragraph below, or possibly incorporate it all - be creative in this area to make it look great!
Text: Danny Silk serves on the Senior Leadership Team of both Bethel Church in Redding,CA and Jesus Culture in Sacramento,CA. He is the President and Co- Founder of Loving on Purpose, a ministry to families and communities worldwide.
From a product perspective (images attached) here are some details to tie into the ad textually
For years, Danny Silk has been teaching, writing, speaking, and coaching on honor and how to express it in our families, churches, organizations, and communities. And for years, he has received the same feedback and questions around this powerful, challenging, and frequently misunderstood and misapplied concept, such as:
· “You say that people of honor must be powerful, but to a lot of people, ‘powerful’ means dominating and selfish. What does it mean to be powerful?”
· “If respecting our freedom and the freedom of others is crucial to practicing honor, what do we do when people cannot handle their freedom?”
· “We tried to honorably confront someone, and the person refused to ‘clean up his mess.’ What do we do now?”
· “I really don’t like confrontation. Doesn’t honor mean we should get along without conflict?”
· “If we’re all trying to honor one another equally, does that mean there shouldn’t be any leaders?”
· “Why does ‘honor’ always seem to turn into ‘entitlement’?”
The Foundations of Honor Study Guide addresses these questions and more through a comprehensive study of the core values, practices, and cultural effects of honor. Clear biblical teaching and illustrations, along with provoking questions and targeted action points, equip and train readers to examine their own foundations and build a solid foundation of honor in their lives, homes, businesses, churches, and communities. The Foundations of Honor Study Guide is designed to work with the Foundations of Honor Teaching Series as a 10-session course suitable for both individuals and groups.
Obviously not all of these details are going to fit, feel free to effectively adjust text - make it brief etc.
My thoughts would be to have image of Author / text about author, image of product / text about product - "A Practical Resource to establish a Biblical Culture of Honor in your Church"
Maybe choose 2-3 of the questions bulleted above to add into the advertisement.