How Paul Storm started their print or packaging design journey
Need front cover designed for self-help book whose subject is laying out a credit road map for people to recover from credit issues including bankruptcy and foreclosure
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Book title is:
"Finding Your Way Back: The Credit Recovery Road Map"
I think a generic transparent (fading in the background) road map or trail map (like from a state or national park) would work. A compass pointing north could fit as well.
Size: Still pending but more than likely 9" x 7"
- I want warm, inviting, eye catching colors with modern/contemporary design.
- The title is long so you have freedom to configure it.
- The author is Paul Alan Storm
- A good option style would include roap and/or trail maps.
- No numbers, credit reports, or credit scores.
- No mazes.
- No pictures of worried people.