1. Please use the text attached
2. We are appealing to frail old people and their adult children, who are worried and looking for reassurance that we can really take good care of their loved ones -- so the design should communicate caring, compassion, integrity. Nothing humorous or cartoony.
3. Red and gold are colors that mean good health and good fortune in Asian cultures, and we expect to serve many asians (as well as Russians, Spanish, Creole, and English speaking patients), so we like those colors featured, especially red, if possible.
4. We'd like photographs of a few people incorporated, and the photos should be of different types of people: women, men, white, black, asian, spanish. All should look happy but be quite old (not 65).
5. Type face has to be fairly large to be readable for older population.
6. No pastel colors (like light grey) because older people need greater contrast to see easily.